What a cookie is?
A cookie is a small piece of text that the websites you visit send to your browser and that allows this website to remember information about your visit in order to facilitate your next visit and make this website more useful to you.
Cookies used by the J.R.Sabater website
The cookies sent to your browser by the domain www.jrsabater.com, property of J.R.Sabater, S.A. They are the following:
- Language cookie- _icl_current_admin_language . Remember the language of the user and admin who visited the page previously. Completion: monthly
- Language cookie-_icl_current_language . Maintains the language settings of the page. Completion: monthly.
- Session cookie. wordpress_logged_in_ [hash] . After login, WordPress activates the cookie wordpress_logged_in [hash], which indicates when you have connected and who you are, being used for the WordPress interface. End: Session.
- Cookie test: wordpress_test_cookie strong>. This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has activated cookies. End: session.
- Cookie settings: Wp-settings . This cookie is used by WordPress to customize the User Interface. Finalization: Session.